Our website address is: http://missmillies.co.uk
PRIVACY, PERSONAL DATA and COOKIES
At Miss Millies Fried Chicken we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Each Miss Millie’s franchisee is an independent business and is responsible for the operation of its own stores. This means that each franchisee is also responsible for ensuring its own compliance with data protection laws.
This policy refers to Miss Millies Fried Chicken Limited. If you would like to talk to any of our franchisees, please contact that store or franchisee directly.
WHO ARE WE?
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation; First Floor, 68 Parkway, Camden Town, London, NW1 7AH is the Data Controller. We can be contacted by post at this address or by email at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES MISS MILLIES COLLECT ABOUT ME?
When you visit us in-store or use our any of our websites or mobile applications (e.g. missmillies.co.uk or a Miss Millie’s app) we may collect or ask you to provide us with some details about yourself such as name, email address, mobile number. If placing a delivery, we will also ask for address and if you choose to pay by card, payment card details. We use an accredited third-party payment processing provider to process payments for delivery orders through our websites and we do not store your card details on our servers. We may also collect information from you if you enquire/report a problem to use in-store or on our website, or via social media.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails we have sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 days for your request to be updated across all our systems.
WHAT DOES MISS MILLIES DO WITH MY INFORMATION?
We may need to use your information to:
- respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry,
- administer your account if you have registered with us,
- process, administer and take payment for your delivery order through our websites or apps,
- contact you to fulfill prizes in any competitions you have entered,
- ensure that the content of our websites, apps and social media pages and our advertisements are presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you,
- process your application to any vacancy which you register your interest for,
- consider and discuss with you any franchise application you have submitted,
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations,
- inform you of promotions and offers you may be interested in, if you have opted in to receive these.
HOW DOES MISS MILLIES PROTECT THE SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We take the security of our customers’ information very seriously and we use appropriate measures to store all the personal information that we have collected in a secure, controlled environment to prevent unauthorised access. You are responsible for keeping any account you have with us secure, so where we have given you, or where you have chosen a password to access certain parts of our websites or apps, it is important that you keep that password confidential.
Whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website or apps. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. We maintain the highest standards of security, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION?
All of Miss Millie’s data is lawfully collected through explicit consent given by the user when signing up via our website, app or delivery service. When entering their data into one of Miss Millie’s data sources, users are presented with a clear option to opt-in to marketing communications from Miss Millie’s Fried Chicken Ltd. So when storing and communicating with customers, our lawful basis for processing is given consent.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Our data is shared with the selected companies, who we work with securely and lawfully with as trusted partners, processors and service providers:
- Stuff Advertising: Creative and Digtal Advertising Agency
- Campaign Monitor: Email Service Provider used to store and send out email marketing communications to users who have given us consent to do so.
- Text Marketer: SMS Service Provider used to store and send out SMS/text marketing communications to users who have given us consent to do so.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
The majority of data collected is securely stored strictly within the UK only. However, data will be processed in or accessed from the United States by some of the third parties to whom we share your personal data
HOW LONG TO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We keep all consented data indefinitely. When users have given clear consent for us to communicate with them, we then look to store and use the data until users opt-out or unsubscribe.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- The right to be informed.This Privacy Notice informs you of how we handle your data.
- The right of access.If you would like to see what data (about you) we handle, you can submit a Subject Access Request (SAR), in writing to out postal address or email address.
- The right to rectification.If you would like us to correct any errors in the data (about you) that we are handling, then please let us know and we will update it accordingly.
- The right to erasure.If you would like us to erase any of the data (about you) that we hare handling, then please ask us, and we will be happy to erase it if this does not conflict with our retention period or any legal requirement to retain it.
- The right to restrict processing.If you would like us to restrict the processing of the data (about you) that we hare handling, please let us know, and we shall cease to use it resolve the issue.
- The right to data portability.If you would like an output of the data (about you) that we hare handling, then please get in touch with us to request this.
- The right to object.If you would like to object to the processing of the data (about you) that we are handling, for example the sending of marketing communications, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the message, or contact us to request removal from our marketing list.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.We do not perform any fully automated decision making. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
You also have the Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you feel we have not treated your information properly.
HOW CAN I STOP RECEIVING NOTICES ABOUT FUTURE OFFERS?
If you no longer want to receive details of our products and offers, please let us know by writing to us at email@example.com Please make sure that you tell us your full name and address or email address.
Alternatively, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the email or SMS messages we have sent to you.
Please allow 10 days for your request to be updated across all our systems.